HIRE POLICY - PLEASE READ
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing, detailing requirements, order/reference number and name and address for invoicing.
- When booking, please allow adequate time to set up and clear away. Due to on-going meetings, access to rooms will be permitted 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. The room must be vacated within 15 minutes of the end of the session.
- Bookings are accepted on a no deposit basis and payment in full is required on or before the day of the meeting/event. Credit terms where appropriate, are 30 days net. For private/individual bookings, we reserve the right to request a reservation guarantee, which will be refunded in full after the event, provided that the room has been left in the same condition that it was found.
- Cancellation - once confirmation has been received, all cancellations will incur a £25 administration charge. Thereafter
a - up to 5 working days before the event, 50% of net cost of the event will be payable
b - 24 hours or less then 100% of net cost of the event will be payable.
- We welcome people with restricted mobility but would ask that you inform management of anyone with a disability in case emergency evacuation is necessary.
- We reserve the right to amend or change your actual room booking - we will endeavour to accommodate you in a room of equal or better standing at no extra charge.
- There is a strict NO SMOKING policy throughout the building and this must be adhered to at all times.
- The Crossing at St Paul's Ltd accept no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal belongings or items of clothing belonging to any person using the rooms. Furniture and equipment are provided for our use and convenience and we would ask that you pay particular attention to all that you use and avoid accidents.
- All meetings and events should be conducted in a civil and respectful manner in keeping with the ethos of the building.
- Any damage to the fabric of the room, building, furniture or equipment must be reported to Management.
- Management reserve the right to take any necessary action to remedy any given situation that causes concern to the public or any other users of the building.
- Meeting organisers or leaders must be aware of the evacuation procedure (instruction can be given), together with an escape plan.
- Any accidents should be reported to Management immediately.
- Catering is provided by our Coffee Shop and no outside catering is permitted. Special arrangements will be at the discretion of Management, although no responsibility will be assumed.
- Evening meetings will be stewarded and charged accordingly.
Back to CONFERENCE ROOMS